Monday, July 14, 2008


I got my phone wet this morning, which I'm guessing caused a minor short that made it heat up and dump a whole bunch of battery power. I've opened it up and taken the battery out, and I'm just going to let it calm down (read: dry, hopefully) over the next several hours before I put the battery back in and turn it on. This better not be a permanent thing. I actually like this phone, and would not want to buy another one. Although if I do, it'll just be another copy of this dude, let's be honest.

I am not getting an iPhone. I can't be fussed with switching carriers and working out a whole new plan, not right before leaving on vacation. I choose to wait.